Tuesday 2 November 2010

Travel evidence - Italy



I owned a digital camera for a brief time last year and had fun documenting my activities in and around Edinburgh. But then one night I got ludicrously drunk and the camera was one of several casualties (deservedly, I felt).

I didn't feel the need to buy a new camera to document my travels, mainly because there are already so many photos of the places I'm going to that are a lot prettier than any I would be capable of taking. Still, it's nice to have a few mementos of the things I've done and the people I've met, and it's always satisfying to use other peoples' resources, isn't it?

So here are some other peoples' photos to prove I was in Italy. It's taken a while just to get these few, so hopefully more can be added in the future (answer my emails, Pompeii people).

Note: Above photo may not be genuine.


Venice


Becka M, Kevin T + Dave W steal a ride on a Vaporetto


Lido


Pissed off with land, man returns to the sea


Florence


Dave W + Sofi G in the shittest hostel in Florence



Dave W + Sofi G escape the hostel up Piazzale Michelangelo


To be continued?


Novel progress: 10,604 words (21%)